Power Supply Industry News
Knowledge is Power ™
SMPS Design Tools
Senior Applications Engineer
1. Strong knowledge on the control algorithm derivation and implementation with the fundamental knowledge of power electronics circuit design by using compensation of the loop OP-Amps, power MOSFETs, gate drivers so on.
2. Candidate must have knowledge of electrical power engineering and industrial strength on LED lighting power supply and driver, power factor correction, AC/DC converter, DC/DC converter
3. Strong knowledge of power electronic circuit design, understanding power component characteristics
4. Advanced mathematics, ability to extract the essential equations from a physical/electronics phenomenon and to model it with theoretical tools. Using PSpice/Matlab must be an additional advantage
5. Strong hands-on experience in high voltage power application, directly debug an evaluation board and capture experimental waveforms from bench test
6. Familiar with the various power converter topologies and stabilization of the closed loop control systems
7. Providing technical support, such as reference designs, write data sheet, give a design guild line, and solving problems in customer applications
8. Good team player, self motivated, independently work capability and good communication skill
Description: Power Electronics Application Engineer focuses on the system level design and IC application circuit. The candidate will work on leading-edge AC/DC and DC/DC power solutions targeting on LED application area. The candidate will design, implement and test high switching frequency, and high power density, advanced AC/DC and DC/DC power converter on LED lighting field, computing and other consumer electronics applications. The job responsibility includes writing datasheet, technical articles, and design tips, application note, evaluation board design, customer support, FAE training based on the current IC and helping the bench verification with the next generation IC.
Your daily activities would include:
-Working on leading-edge AC/DC and DC/DC power solutions targeting on LED application area
- Designing, implementing and testing high-switching frequency, high-power density, advanced AC/DC and DC/DC power converter on LED lighting field, computing and other consumer electronics applications
- Simulation of power electronics and control circuit to verify the design, concept and circuit
- Bench validation and verification of IC
- Writing datasheets, technical articles, and design tips, application notes, and evaluation board designs
-Customer support, FAE training based on the current IC
More info clicks
Power Supply Industry News, online since 2002.
SMPS Power Supplies
™. All rights reserved.